We run and maintain the best modern equipment in the industry with safety and reliability top-of-mind.
Our tractor and trailer fleet has an average age of 2 years and we continually cycle older equipment, replacing it with the latest models. Our fleet is California Air Resources Board (CARB) verified for Certified Clean Idle. As a registered EPA SmartWay™ Transportation Partner, we reduce fuel use with increased efficiency. We also provide drivers’ lane departure, stability control, and hand-braking so our drivers can be as safe as possible while on the road.
- Modern Freightliner and Peterbilt Tractors 2017 and newer
- All tractors are 100% California Air Resources Board (CARB) compliant
- All tractors are equipped with Qual Comm for messaging, satellite tracking so you always know where the tractor is, and electronic logs
- All tractors have in cab scanning capability to get the documents you need when you need them
- All tractors are equipped with wide base tires to reduce weight and increase fuel efficiency
- All tractors are equipped with APU's to conserve fuel efficiency, comply with idle laws, and provide the drivers comfort
- All trailers are 53 Ft 102 wide air ride
- All trailers are 100% California Air Resources Board (CARB) compliant
- All trailers are equipped with state of the art temperature controllers, the most advanced Microprocessor controls in the industry
- Trip recorders on all units, for the maximum protection of cargo
- All units feature the largest airflow capacity system in the industry (3350-CFM)
- All units use "Ozone Friendly" refrigerant
- All trailers are equipped with trailer tracking
- All trailers are equipped with wide base tires to reduce weight and increase fuel efficiency